Sunday, June 10, 2012
Introductory Post
Hello everyone my name is Sean Bacon, nice to meet you all..lol I am french Creole and a member of the football team. Please come and support our team this year, we are going to do big things. My major is communication and the reason is; I am a very social out going person and I love to talk. I also like to act and model but I'm minoring in RTVF. Hopefully I can switch it to theater arts.. My family is from New Orleans but I am originally from Inglewood California. I will be a Jr when fall semester starts, I know that was kind of irrelevant, I just thought that I should mention..lol Anyways I look forward to working with you all and getting to know everybody. My goal for this class is to make new friends and get an A....ok ttul bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment