Thursday, August 9, 2012

This Class

Hi class

What I have learned throughout this class is the many different communication concepts that I have been using throughout my life, without even knowing. For example, Nonverbal communication, Communication in groups, audience adaption and many more. There are a few things I like about this class like how we can comment on our classmates' post, give them feed back, giving us all a different viewpoints on topics. That is a great way we can learn and grow together. I also like how we were able to learn about the many different communication concepts that we can use in our lives and that we have been using in our lives without even knowing. There are other things that I liked about this class but my favorite thing about this class, is the fact that it is online, and the teacher is so cool.

The only thing that I can say that I did not like about the class, are the test. I love how it is open book but, I did not like the little amount of time we had to find the answers. Even reading through the chapter it was still difficult to find the answers in the short amount of time we had. Overall, this class was great and I really enjoy it. The only thing I say should be changed is to allow more time on the test.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sean Bacon,
    I completely agree with your statement pertaining to what you learned within this course this semester. It’s funny to realize that you've been using or saying something a certain way and not knowing what that phrase or term is called. For example, in this class we learned about self-disclosure. For years I have been disclosing information to others without knowing what that was process was called. In addition, I completely understand your concern with the test. I also had this problem. The short quizzes seemed to have strict time constraints that would have been easier if more time was allowed. Overall, I enjoyed your reflections.
    Great Job,
    -g23

    ReplyDelete